The <tfoot> tag in HTML is used to give footer group of content. This tag is used in HTML table with header and body which is known as “thead” and “tbody”. <tfoot> tag is child tag of table and parent tag of <tr> and <td>.
<tfoot> // Table footer contents... </tfoot>
Attributes: The <tfoot> tag contains many attributes which are supported by HTML4.1 but not supported by HTML5.
- align: Set the alignment the text content.
- valign: It is used to set the vertically alignment of text content.
- char: Aligns the content in a header cell to a character.
- charoff: It is used to sets the number of characters that will be aligned from the character specified by the char attribute. The value of this attributes are in numeric form.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <tfoot> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM Table tFoot Property
- HTML | <tfoot> align Attribute
- HTML | <tfoot> valign Attribute
- HTML | <tfoot> bgcolor Attribute
- What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML | <section> Tag
- HTML | Style Tag
- HTML | <marquee> tag
- Div Tag | HTML
- HTML | <noframes> Tag
- span Tag | HTML
- HTML | <picture> Tag
- HTML | <font> Tag
- HTML 5 | <header> Tag
- HTML | <hgroup> Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
- HTML | Object tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.