The <button> tag in HTML is used to define the clickable button. <button> tag is used to submit the content. The images and text content can use inside <button> tag.Different browsers use different default types for <button>. Buttons can be styled using CSS.
<button type = "button">
Attributes: The various attributes that can be used with the “button” tag are listed below:
- autofocus: It is used to specify that the button should get automatically get focus or not when the page loads
- disabled: It is used indicates whether the element is disabled or not. If this attribute is set, the element is disabled.
- form: It is used to create a form for user input. There are many elements that> are used within the >form tag.
- formaction: It is used to specify where to send the data of the form.
- formnovalidate: It is used to specify that the Input Element should not be validated when submitting the form.
- formenctype: It is used to specify that the form data should be encoded when submitting to the server.
- formmethod: It is used to specify the HTTP method used to send data while submitting the form.
- formtarget: It is used to specify the name or a keyword which indicates where to display the response after submitting the form.
- type: It is used to specify the type of button for button elements. It is also used in <input> element to specify the type of input to display.
- value: It is used to specify the value of the element with which it is used. It has different meaning for different HTML elements.
Example: The below example explain the HTML button Tag.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer