The <center> tag in HTML is used to set the align of text into the center. This tag is not supported in HTML5. CSS property is used to set the align of the element instead of the center tag in HTML5.
<center> Contents... </center>
Example 2: Use CSS property in HTML5 to set the text alignment into center.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <center> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Differences between HTML <center> Tag and CSS "text-align: center;" Property
- How to Align <legend> Tag Text to Center ?
- What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- How to align a logo image to center of navigation bar using HTML and CSS ?
- HTML | <html> Tag
- How to horizontally center a div using CSS?
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- How to make elements float to center?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- p5.js | center() Function
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to center a div within another div?
- How to Align modal content box to center of any screen?
- How to Align Navbar Items to Center using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to center absolutely positioned element in div using CSS ?
- How to target all Font Awesome icons and align them center?
- How place a checkbox into the center of a table cell?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : arorakashish0911