<script> Script Contents... </script>
Attributes: Many attribute associated with script tag.
- async: It is used to specify the script is executed asynchronously.
- charset: It is used to specify the character encoding used in an external script file.
- defer: It is used to specify that the script is executed when the page has finished parsing.
- src: It is used to specify the URL of an external script file.
- type: It is used to specify the media type of the script.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <script> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- How to tell if a <script> tag failed to load?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- HTML | <script> charset Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script type Property
- HTML | DOM Script text Property
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- HTML | <script> type Attribute
- HTML | <script> src Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script async Property
- HTML | DOM Script charset Property
- HTML | <script> defer Attribute
- HTML | <script> async Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script defer Property
- HTML | <section> Tag
- HTML | Style Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh