<output> Results... </output>
Attributes: The output tag contains three attributes which are listed below:
- for: This attribute contains an attribute value element_id which is used to specify the relation between result and calculations.
- form: This attribute contains an attribute value form_id which is used to specify the one or more forms of output elements.
- name: This attribute contains an attribute value name which is used to specify the name of output element.
Below examples illustrate the <output> element in HTML:
Example 2: In this example, <output> tag is used with for and form attribute.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <output> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome 10.0
- Internet Explorer 13.0
- Firefox 4.0
- Opera 11.0
- Apple Safari 5.1
- Inline HTML Helper - HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- What is the difference between <html lang="en'> and <html lang="en-US'> ?
- HTML | <html> Tag
- Div Tag | HTML
- HTML | <nav> Tag
- HTML | <em> Tag
- HTML | col Tag
- HTML | <td> Tag
- HTML | dt Tag
- HTML | br Tag
- HTML tr Tag
- HTML | dl Tag
- HTML | th Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
- HTML | <rtc> Tag
- HTML | <ul> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.