The <title> tag in HTML is used to define the title of HTML document. It sets the title in the browser toolbar. It provides the title for the web page when it is added to favorites. It displays the title for the page in search engine results.
<title> Title name </title>
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <title> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to Change the Style of <a> Tag Title Attribute ?
- What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- HTML | title Attribute
- HTML | DOM title Property
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- HTML | <abbr> title attribute
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- HTML | <html> Tag
- Node.js | process.title Property
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to define a title for a document using HTML5 ?
- How to set or update page title using UI-Router?
- How to align images in card with dynamic title?
- CSS Image overlay hover title
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : arorakashish0911