The <bdo> stands for Bi-Directional Override. This tag is used to specify the text direction or used to change the current direction.
<bdo dir> Contents... </bdo>
Attributes: This element contains dir attributes which is used to specify the direction of text written inside the <bdo> element. The dir attribute contains two values which are listed below:
- rtl:The text direction from right to left (reverse the text).
- ltr:The text direction from left to right.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <bdo> tag are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- What is the difference between <html lang="en'> and <html lang="en-US'> ?
- HTML | dl Tag
- HTML | dt Tag
- HTML | <i> Tag
- Div Tag | HTML
- HTML | <nav> Tag
- HTML | <hr> Tag
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML | col Tag
- HTML | <!--...--> Tag
- HTML | b Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.