Prerequisites :Introduction to tkinter
Python offers multiple options for developing a GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods,
tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create GUI applications. Now, it’s up to the imagination or necessity of a developer, what he/she wants to develop using this toolkit.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple Age Calculator application that can calculate the age with respect to the given date and birth date, given by the user.
Below is the implementation :
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Rank Based Percentile Gui Calculator using Tkinter
- Vegan Calculator using Python
- Python - Age Calculator using PyQt
- Smart calculator in Python
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Building Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Message
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
- Python Tkinter - Label
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python-Tkinter Scrollbar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.