Prerequisites: Python Programming Language
The package pynput.keyboard contains classes for controlling and monitoring the keyboard. pynput is the library of Python that can be used to capture keyboard inputs there the coolest use of this can lie in making keyloggers. The code for the keylooger is given below.
pynput: To install pynput type the below command in the terminal.
pip install pynput
Below is the implementation:
- Design a Keylogger in Python
- Use of nonlocal vs use of global keyword in Python
- When to use yield instead of return in Python?
- Python | Use of __slots__
- Functors and their use in Python
- How to use a List as a key of a Dictionary in Python 3?
- Use Pandas to Calculate Statistics in Python
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Closing when use is done
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- How to use Google Colab
- How to use Vision API from Google Cloud | Set-2
- Python | How to use Multiple kv files in kivy
- How to use multiple UX Widgets in kivy | Python
- When to Use Django? Comparison with other Development Stacks
- How to use Django Field Choices ?
- Use of slice() in Python
- How to use sys.argv in Python
- How to use Glob() function to find files recursively in Python?
- How To Use Jupyter Notebook - An Ultimate Guide
- Python program to find GSoC organisations that use a Particular Programming Language
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.