Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Creating a GUI using tkinter is an easy task.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based Distance-Time calculator using Python Tkinter module, which can tell distance between two city / location and time taken in travelling from one location to another location .
tkinter requests json
Below is the implementation :
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Rank Based Percentile Gui Calculator using Tkinter
- Vegan Calculator using Python
- Smart calculator in Python
- Python - Age Calculator using PyQt
- Building Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Label
- Python Tkinter Tutorial
- Python-Tkinter Scrollbar
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh