The Task Here is to Make a Tic Tac Toe board layout using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
In computer graphics, turtle graphics are vector graphics using a relative cursor upon a Cartesian plane. Turtle is drawing board like feature which let us to command a turtle and draw using it.
Features of turtle graphics:
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on.
ws = turtle.Screen()
The screen will look like this.
- Define an instance for turtle.
- Here, i had manually set the speed of the turtle to 2.
- For a drawing a Tic Tac Toe board first we have to make an outer Square.
- Then we will Make inner lines of the square which will ultimately make up the board.
- For inner lines i had used penup(),goto() and pendown() method to take the pen up and then take it down at certain coordinates.
- The inner lines will make up the Tic Tac Toe board perfectly.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.