The Task Here is to Make a Tic Tac Toe board layout using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
In computer graphics, turtle graphics are vector graphics using a relative cursor upon a Cartesian plane. Turtle is drawing board like feature which let us to command a turtle and draw using it.
Features of turtle graphics:
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on.
ws = turtle.Screen()
The screen will look like this.
- Define an instance for turtle.
- Here, i had manually set the speed of the turtle to 2.
- For a drawing a Tic Tac Toe board first we have to make an outer Square.
- Then we will Make inner lines of the square which will ultimately make up the board.
- For inner lines i had used penup(),goto() and pendown() method to take the pen up and then take it down at certain coordinates.
- The inner lines will make up the Tic Tac Toe board perfectly.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Python implementation of automatic Tic Tac Toe game using random number
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- Tic Tac Toe Game using PyQt5 in Python
- Draw Chess Board Using Turtle in Python
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Stopping key board input
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Draw geometric shapes on images using OpenCV
- Draw a triangle with centroid using OpenCV
- Draw Sweden Flag using matlab
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Draw Kuwait Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
- Find and Draw Contours using OpenCV | Python
- Draw Control Flow Graph using pycfg | Python
- Draw a tree using arcade library in Python
- Draw a unstructured triangular grid as lines or markers in Python using Matplotlib
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : anshitaagarwal