Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Creating a GUI using tkinter is an easy task.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple calculator using Python Tkinter module, which can perform basic arithmatic operations addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Below is the implementation :
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Rank Based Percentile Gui Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Tkinter ttk.Checkbutton and comparison with simple Checkbutton
- Python - Age Calculator using PyQt
- Vegan Calculator using Python
- Smart calculator in Python
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Building Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Message
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
- Python Tkinter - Label
- Python Tkinter Tutorial
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : prataapmengu51437