Usage of NoScript tag:
The tag defines alternate content that will be displayed if the user has disabled script or browser does not support script.
It can be used inside both <head> and <body> tag.
<noscript> Contents… </noscript>
- What is the purpose of "role" attribute in HTML ?
- How to dynamically load JS inside JS ?
- Index inside map() Function
- CSS | page-break-inside Property
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- Add the slug field inside Django Model
- How to vertically align text inside a flexbox using CSS?
- Where is an object stored if it is created inside a block in C++?
- How to perform click-and-hold operation inside an element using jQuery ?
- How to enable/disable all input controls inside a form element using jQuery ?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.