The <title> tag in HTML is used to define the title of HTML document. It sets the title in the browser toolbar. It provides the title for the web page when it is added to favorites. It displays the title for the page in search engine results.
<title> Title name <title>
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <title> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | title Attribute
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- HTML | DOM title Property
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- Node.js | process.title Property
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | <td> Tag
- HTML 5 | <bdi> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.