Note: <canvas> tag is new in HTML5.
<canvas id = "script"> Contents... <canvas>
Attributes: The canvas tag contains two attributes which are listed below:
- height: This attribute is used to set the height of canvas.
- width: This attribute is used to set the width of canvas.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <canvas> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Internet Explorer 9.0
- Firefox 2.0
- Opera 9.0
- Safari 3.1
- HTML | DOM Canvas Object
- HTML | Canvas Basics
- HTML | canvas arc() Method
- HTML | canvas strokeRect() Method
- HTML | canvas scale() Method
- How to resize an image in an HTML 5 canvas ?
- HTML canvas rotate() Method
- HTML | canvas fillRect() Method
- HTML | canvas shadowBlur Property
- HTML | canvas lineJoin Property
- HTML | canvas arcTo() Method
- HTML | canvas font Property
- HTML | canvas translate() Method
- HTML | canvas beginPath() Method
- HTML | canvas clip() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.