Pandas DataFrame is a 2-dimensional labeled data structure with columns of potentially different types. It is generally the most commonly used pandas object.
Pandas DataFrame can be created in multiple ways. Let’s discuss how to create Pandas dataframe using list of lists.
Name Age 0 Geeks 10 1 for 15 2 geeks 20
Category Name Marks 0 DS Linked_list 10 1 DS Stack 9 2 DS Queue 7 3 Algo Greedy 8 4 Algo DP 6 5 Algo BackTrack 5
Code #3: Doing some operation of dataframe.
Col_1 Col_2 Col_3 0 1 5 10 1 2 6 9 2 3 7 8 Transpose of above dataframe is- 0 1 2 Col_1 1 2 3 Col_2 5 6 7 Col_3 10 9 8
- Creating a Pandas dataframe using list of tuples
- Python | Creating DataFrame from dict of narray/lists
- Creating a Pandas DataFrame
- Creating views on Pandas DataFrame
- Creating views on Pandas DataFrame | Set - 2
- Creating a dataframe from Pandas series
- Python | Creating a Pandas dataframe column based on a given condition
- Creating a Pandas Series from Lists
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using zip
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from Lists
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using dictionary
- Creating a sorted merged list of two unsorted lists in Python
- Python | Create a Pandas Dataframe from a dict of equal length lists
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from List of Dicts
- Create a list from rows in Pandas DataFrame | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.