Series is a one-dimensional labeled array capable of holding any data type (integers, strings, floating point numbers, Python objects, etc.). It has to be remembered that unlike Python lists, a Series will always contain data of the same type.
Let’s see how to create a Pandas Series from lists.
Method #1 : Using
Series() method without any argument.
Method #2 : Using
Series() method with
Method #3: Using
Series() method with multi-list
- Creating Pandas dataframe using list of lists
- Creating a Pandas Series
- Creating a dataframe from Pandas series
- Creating a Pandas Series from Dictionary
- Python | Creating DataFrame from dict of narray/lists
- Creating a sorted merged list of two unsorted lists in Python
- Creating a Pandas DataFrame
- Creating views on Pandas DataFrame
- Creating views on Pandas DataFrame | Set - 2
- Creating a Pandas dataframe using list of tuples
- Python | Pandas series.cumprod() to find Cumulative product of a Series
- Python | Pandas Series.astype() to convert Data type of series
- Python | Pandas Series.cummin() to find cumulative minimum of a series
- Python | Pandas series.cummax() to find Cumulative maximum of a series
- Python | Creating a Pandas dataframe column based on a given condition
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.