Prerequisites : Introduction to tkinter
Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is the most commonly used method. In this article, we will learn how to create a ToDo GUI application using Tkinter, with a step-by-step guide.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple ToDo application in which you can add and delete the Task.
Below is the implementation :
- Todo list app using Flask | Python
- Python | ToDo webapp using Django
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Label
- Python-Tkinter Scrollbar
- Python Tkinter - Message
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- maxsize() method in Tkinter | Python
- Scrollable ListBox in Python-tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Frame Widget
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.