An employee works for an employer for 7 days. The employer has a gold rod of 7 units. How does the employer pays to the employee so that the employee gets 1 unit at the end of everyday. The employer can make at most 2 cuts in rod.
Employer can pay for seven days by making 2 cuts in a way that he has 3 rods of size 1, 2 and 4.
1st Day: Employer gives 1 unit cut.
2nd day: Takes back 1 unit cut from employee given on first day and gives 2 unit cut.
3rd Day: Gives both 1 unit and 2 unit cuts.
4th Day: Takes back cuts of 1 and 2 units. Gives the cut of 4 units.
5th Day: Gives cut of 1 unit.
6th Day: Takes back cut of 1 unit and gives cut of 2 units.
7th Day: Gives cut of 1 unit.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 62 | Gold or Silver
- Puzzle 20 | (5 Pirates and 100 Gold Coins)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)