You have 15 Rs with you. You go to a shop and shopkeeper tells you price as 1 Rs per chocolate. He also tells you that you can get a chocolate in return of 3 wrappers. How many maximum chocolates you can eat?
Buy and eat 15 chocolates
Return 15 wrappers and get 5 more chocolates.
Return 3 wrappers, get 1 chocolate and eat it (keep 2 wrappers)
Now we have 3 wrappers. Return 3 and get 1 more chocolate.
So total chocolates = 15 + 5 + 1 + 1
This article is contributed by Rishabh. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 1 | (How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?)
- Puzzle 2 | (Find ages of daughters)
- Puzzle 3 | (Calculate total distance travelled by bee)
- Puzzle 4 | (Pay an employee using a 7 units gold rod?)
- Puzzle 13 | (100 Prisoners with Red/Black Hats)
- Puzzle 5 | (Finding the Injection for Anesthesia)
- Puzzle 6 | (Monty Hall problem)
- Puzzle 7 | (3 Bulbs and 3 Switches)
- Puzzle 8 | (Find the Jar with contaminated pills)
- Puzzle 9 | (Find the fastest 3 horses)
- Puzzle 10 | (A Man with Medical Condition and 2 Pills)
- Puzzle 11 | (1000 Coins and 10 Bags)
- Puzzle 12 | (Maximize probability of White Ball)
- Puzzle 14 | (Strategy for a 2 Player Coin Game)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)