A square is a flat shape, in one plane, defined by four points at the four corners. A square has four sides all of equal length, and four corners, all right angles (90 degree angles). A square is a kind of rectangle.
Input : 4 Output :16 Input :8 Output :64
This article is contributed by Ajay Puri. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above..
- Program for Area Of Square after N-th fold
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to calculate area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Area of square Circumscribed by Circle
- Area of a Circumscribed Circle of a Square
- Area of a square from diagonal length
- Area of a leaf inside a square
- Area of the Largest square that can be inscribed in an ellipse
- Area of a largest square fit in a right angle triangle
- Program to print Square inside a Square
- Find the area of the shaded region formed by the intersection of four semicircles in a square
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of the circle that has a square and a circle inscribed in it
- Program to find area of a circle