Given the base length(b) and slant height(s) of the square pyramid. The task is to find the surface area of the Square Pyramid. A Pyramid with a square base, 4 triangular faces, and an apex is a square pyramid.
In this figure,
b – base length of the square pyramid.
s – slant height of the square pyramid.
h – height of the square pyramid.
Input: b = 3, s = 4 Output: 33 Input: b = 4, s = 5 Output: 56
Formula for calculating the surface are of the square pyramid with (b) base length and (s) slant height.
Below is the implementation using the above formula:
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program for Area Of Square
- Program for Area Of Square after N-th fold
- Program to calculate area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Find the area of the shaded region formed by the intersection of four semicircles in a square
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.