Audience for this NodeJS Tutorial
This free Node.js tutorial is tailored for those who want to learn NodeJS from scratch. So, we can say that this tutorial is for beginners as well as for the advanced Node developer who wants to mastery Node.js.
What is Node.js?
Node.js is one of the popular choices for developing RESTful APIs, microservices and web application
- Real-time web apps: Today the web has become much more about interaction. Users want to interact with each other in real-time. Chat, gaming, constant social media updates, collaboration tools, eCommerce websites, real-time tracking apps, marketplace- each of these features requires real-time communication between users, clients, and servers across the web.
- Fast Suite: As we have discussed that Node is highly scalable and lightweight that’s why it’s a heavy favorite for microservice architectures. In a nutshell, microservice architectures mean breaking down the application into isolated and independent services.
- Data Streaming: Node comes to the rescue since it’s good at handling such an I/O process which allows users to transcode media files simultaneously while they are being uploaded. It takes less time compared to other data processing methods for processing data.
- Non Blocking Event-Drive Archtecture – Unlikly other traditional web servers that wait for one request to finish before handling another, Node.js uses an event-driven architecture and this things makes effective for handling many concurrent requests.
- Corporate Support: It’s an independent community aimed at facilitating the development of Node core tools. The foundation of Node was formed to speed up the development of Node, and it was intended to allow broad adoption of it.
Why to learn Node?
Well before getting deep down in the Node tutorial there is a certain requirement. So let’s understand the prerequisites for this Node tutorial.
Environment Setup for NodeJS
- Node.js Installer
- Node Package Manager
- Text Editor or IDE
Getting Started with NodeJS Tutorial
Basics of Node
Node Complete References
Node Interview Questions
Node Online Quiz Questions
If you are curies about what job profiles you will get after learning Node, then here in this section we have listed down some of the job profiles that any Node developer can easily get.
Careers with NodeJS
Around 6 million websites use NodeJS, it is growing day by day. Most of the eCommerce, and IoT companies looking for pro Node developer
Average Salary Package of NodeJS Developer
|Average Salary (Per Annum)
|Salary Range (Per Annum)
|Entry-Level Node.js Developer
|₹ 435,000 – ₹ 500,000
|₹ 375,000 – ₹ 600,000
|₹ 425,000 – ₹ 525,000
|₹ 350,000 – ₹ 650,000
|Frontend Developer (with Node.js skills)
|₹ 450,000 – ₹ 550,000
|₹ 400,000 – ₹ 675,000
|ReactJS Developer (with Node.js backend)
|₹ 475,000 – ₹ 575,000
|₹ 425,000 – ₹ 700,000
|Backend Engineer (Node.js focus)
|₹ 480,000 – ₹ 600,000
|₹ 450,000 – ₹ 750,000
Node.js First Program
NodeJS Frequent Asked Questions and Answer
1. How to check the version of Node.js?
To the check the version of NodeJS, open Terminal or CMD and type node -v and press Enter.
2. How to check the version of npm for Node?
Type npm -v in CMD or terminal and press Enter to check the version of npm for Node.
3. Are Node.js developers in demand?
Yes, Node.js developer are in demand because of its rich ecosystem and non blocking architecture
4. What is the difference between Node.js and React.js?
Well, most of the Node.js is used for backend for any application and React.js is used to create UI of any web application.
5. What is Node.js is used for?
A misconception among developer is that Node.js is only used for backend but, this is not a whole true. Actually, Node.js is used for both frontend and backend development.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...