Oracle a multinational computer technology specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered system. The company also build tools for database development ERP software, CRM software and Supply Chain Management software. The company was founded in 1977, headquartered Redwood Shores, California.
Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue in 2015 after Microsoft.Also in the same year the company was awarded for its best CRM software in Channel Champs Awards.
Know More About Oracle
Oracle conducts 3-4 rounds to select freshers for Software Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview Round 1
- Technical Interview Round 2
- HR Round
- Candidate must have consistent academic records from class X onwards.
- Must have cleared all the subjects with no backlogs.
It is an online test round where MCQ questions ranging from verbal, quantitative to core subjects such as DS, Networking, OOPS, Database are asked. Practice is required as number of questions are more.
Technical Interview Round 1:
This is a coding round where generally 2 questions are given. The concept of Data Structure must be cleared as the questions are tough.
Technical Interview Round 2:
It is a personal interview round where questions based on data structure asked and some questions from resume. Some puzzle based questions are also asked.
- Tell me about yourself
- Questions about cloud technology
Frequently Asked Questions in Oracle:
- Minimum number of flipped bits
- Remaining String
- Solve the Sudoku
- Sorting Employees
- 0-1 Knapsack Problem
- more >>
- Oracle Interview Experience 1
- Oracle Interview Experience 2
- Oracle Interview Experience 3
- More Interview Experiences >>
Where to Apply?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Ulo Hotels Recruitment Process
- Nearbuy Recruitment Process
- Informatica Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.