The <center> tag in HTML is used to set the align of text into center. This tag is not supported in HTML5. CSS property is used to set the align of element instead of center tag in HTML5.
<center> Contents... <center>
Example 2: Use CSS property in HTML5 to set the text alignment into center.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <center> tag are listed below:
- Internet Explorer
- How to horizontally center a using CSS?
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to make elements float to center?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | dl Tag
- HTML | <pre> Tag
- HTML | <i> Tag
- HTML | <u> Tag
- HTML vs XML
- HTML | col Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
- Div Tag | HTML
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.