The <center> tag in HTML is used to set the align of text into the center. This tag is not supported in HTML5. CSS property is used to set the align of the element instead of the center tag in HTML5.
<center> Contents... <center>
Example 2: Use CSS property in HTML5 to set the text alignment into center.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by <center> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to horizontally center a div using CSS?
- p5.js | center() Function
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- How to make elements float to center?
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | bdo Tag
- HTML | dl Tag
- HTML | dt Tag
- HTML | <kbd> Tag
- HTML | th Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.