The <address> tag in HTML indicates the contact information of a person or an organization. If <address> tag is used inside the <body> tag then it represents the contact information of the document and if the <address> tag is used inside the <article> tag, then it represents the contact information of the article. The text inside the <address> tag will display in italic format. Some browser adding a line break before and after the address element.
<address> Address... </address>
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <address> tag are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM Address Object
- PHP | Determining Client IP Address
- How to identify server IP address in PHP ?
- How to get the MAC and IP address of a connected client in PHP?
- Address Calculation Sort using Hashing
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | <i> Tag
- HTML | b Tag
- HTML | br Tag
- HTML | th Tag
- HTML | <tt> Tag
- HTML | <dir> Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.