Prerequisite : Python GUI Tkinter
TKinter is widely used for developing GUI applications. Along with applications, we can also use Tkinter GUI to develop games.
Let’s try to make a game using Tkinter. In this game player has to enter color of the word that appears on the screen and hence the score increases by one, the total time to play this game is 30 seconds. Colors used in this game are Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Black, Yellow, Orange, White, Purple and Brown. Interface will display name of different colors in different colors. Player has to identify the color and enter the correct color name to win the game.
Below is the implementation of above game :
Note : Above code may not run on online IDE because of TKinter module.
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Label
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter - Message
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
- Python-Tkinter Scrollbar
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - ListBox Widget
- Python Tkinter - Canvas Widget
- Autocmplete ComboBox in Python-Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Scale Widget
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.