Prerequisite : Python GUI Tkinter
TKinter is widely used for developing GUI applications. Along with applications, we can also use Tkinter GUI to develop games.
Let’s try to make a game using Tkinter. In this game player has to enter color of the word that appears on the screen and hence the score increases by one, the total time to play this game is 30 seconds. Colors used in this game are Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Black, Yellow, Orange, White, Purple and Brown. Interface will display name of different colors in different colors. Player has to identify the color and enter the correct color name to win the game.
Below is the implementation of above game :
Note : Above code may not run on online IDE because of TKinter module.
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Python - Tkinter Choose color Dialog
- PyQt5 - The Color Game
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Label
- Python-Tkinter Scrollbar
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter - Message
- Python Tkinter Tutorial
- Python Tkinter - SpinBox
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- iconphoto() method in Tkinter | Python
- Python - UwU text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - Checkbutton Widget
- Python | winfo_ismapped() and winfo_exist() in Tkinter
- Python | asksaveasfile() function in Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.