Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods,
tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Now, it’s upto the imagination or necessity of developer, what he/she want to develop using this toolkit.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets
Let’s create a Gui version of simple FLAMES game .
FLAMES is a popular game named after the acronym: Friends, Lovers, Affectionate, Marriage, Enemies, Sibling. This game does not accurately predict whether or not an individual is right for you, but it can be fun to play this with your friends.
Below is the implementation :
- Python | Program to implement simple FLAMES game
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Color game using Tkinter in Python
- Python | Tkinter ttk.Checkbutton and comparison with simple Checkbutton
- Python GUI - tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python | PanedWindow Widget in Tkinter
- Python | pack() method in Tkinter
- Python | grid() method in Tkinter
- Tracing Tkinter variables in Python
- Python | place() method in Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet