Kivy is a platform independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, linux and Windows etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktops applications.
Line is a vertex canvas instruction. It allows drawing of lines through points. This code shows how to use/draw the extended line drawing such as circles, ellipses, rectangles and Bezier and so on.
Basic Approach: 1) import kivy 2) import kivy App 3) import Gridlayout 4) import widget 5) set minimum version(optional) 6) Create as much as widget class as needed 7) create the App class 8) return the widget/layout etc class 9) Run an instance of the class
Implementation of Approach:
- Python | Canvas in kivy
- Python | Canvas in Kivy using .kv file
- GridLayouts in Kivy | Python
- Python | PageLayout in Kivy
- Python | Accordion in kivy
- Python | Animation in Kivy
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy
- Python | Bubble in kivy
- Python| AnchorLayout in Kivy
- Python | Scatter in kivy
- Python | AnchorLayout in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Accordion in kivy using .kv file
- Python | BoxLayout widget in Kivy
- Python | Tabbed panel in kivy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.