Sometimes we just want a quick fast tool to really tell whats the current update, we just need a bare minimum of data. Web scrapping deals with taking some data from the web and then processing it and displaying the relevant content in a short and crisp manner.
What the code is doing ?
- First we are using Tkinter Library to make GUI required for our script
- We are using requests Library to get the data from the unofficial api
- Then we are displaying the data we need in this case its Total active cases: and confirmed cases
below is the implementation.
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Create a GUI to convert CSV file into excel file using Python
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Create GUI for Downloading Youtube Video using Python
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
- Create a GUI for Weather Forecast using openweathermap API in Python
- Create a GUI to check Domain Availability using Tkinter
- Create a GUI to Get Domain Information Using Tkinter
- Create GUI to Web Scrape articles in Python
- Create a GUI to get Sunset and Sunrise time using Python.
- Create a GUI to search bank information with IFSC Code using Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python3 for GUI application | An Overview
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Cryptography GUI using python
- Python: Weight Conversion GUI using Tkinter
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.