Create a python GUI mark sheet. Where credits of each subject are given, enter the grades obtained in each subject and click on Submit. The credits per subject, the total credits as well as the SGPA is displayed after being calculated automatically. Use tkinter to create the GUI interface.
Refer the below articles to get the idea about basics of tkinter and Python.
Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods,
tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with
tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create GUI applications. Creating a GUI using
tkinter is an easy task.
To create a tkinter:
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple mark sheet using Python
tkinter module, which can create a mark sheet based on the marks entered per subject.
Below is the implementation :
- Python Tkinter | Create LabelFrame and add widgets to it
- Python | Create a digital clock using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Add style to tkinter button
- Python | asksaveasfile() function in Tkinter
- Python | Creating a button in tkinter
- iconphoto() method in Tkinter | Python
- Python | askopenfile() function in Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.