Create a Simple Two Player Game using Turtle in Python
Prerequisites: Turtle Programming in Python
TurtleMove game is basically a luck-based game. In this game two-players (Red & Blue), using their own turtle (object) play the game.
How to play
The game is played in the predefined grid having some boundaries.
- Both players move the turtle for a unit distance.
- Now both players flip the coin:
- if HEAD, then take a right turn
- else take a left turn
- 3) Now repeat 1 & 2, till both turtles lie in the boundary
Implementation in Turtle Python
- First, a turtle screen object is created for the grid boundary.
- Now two turtles (Red & Blue) are created, one for each player.
- Both turtles are moved a unit distance using turtle_obj.forward(50) method.
- Turn is decided, Using random.randrange(0, 2) i.e. 0 for left and 1 for the right.
- After every move, the position of each turtle is checked, if any turtle crosses the boundary, then that turtle loses the game.
Below is the implementation