As we know the world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the COVID19. So, we are going to do some fun during this time by tracking their vaccine. Let’s see a simple Python script to improve for tracking the COVID19 vaccine.
- bs4: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. This module does not comes built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install bs4
- requests: Requests allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. This module also does not comes built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install requests
- Extract data form given URL
- Scrape the data with the help of requests and Beautiful Soup
- Convert that data into html code.
- Find the required details and filter them.
Let’s see the stepwise execution of the script
Step 1: Import all dependence
Step 2: Create a URL get function
Step 3: Now pass the URL into the getdata function and Convert that data into HTML code
Note: These scripts will give you only Raw data in String format you have to print your data with your needs.
- Build Fuel Price Tracker Using Python
- Amazon product price tracker using Python
- How to create a COVID19 Data Representation GUI?
- Python | Build a REST API using Flask
- Build a simple Quantum Circuit using IBM Qiskit in Python
- Build a Virtual Assistant Using Python
- Build a basic Text Editor using Tkinter in Python
- How to build an array of all combinations of two NumPy arrays?
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Image resizing using Seam carving using OpenCV in Python
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Creating and updating PowerPoint Presentations in Python using python - pptx
- Circular (Oval like) button using canvas in kivy (using .kv file)
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV - Python
- Using Iterations in Python Effectively
- Generate a graph using Dictionary in Python
- Send message to FB friend using Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.