As we know the world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the COVID19. So, we are going to do some fun during this time by tracking their vaccine. Let’s see a simple Python script to improve for tracking the COVID19 vaccine.
- bs4: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. This module does not comes built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install bs4
- requests: Requests allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. This module also does not comes built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install requests
- Extract data form given URL
- Scrape the data with the help of requests and Beautiful Soup
- Convert that data into html code.
- Find the required details and filter them.
Let’s see the stepwise execution of the script
Step 1: Import all dependence
Step 2: Create a URL get function
Step 3: Now pass the URL into the getdata function and Convert that data into HTML code
Note: These scripts will give you only Raw data in String format you have to print your data with your needs.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.