This Python Tutorial is very well suited for Beginners, and also for experienced programmers with other programming languages like C++ and Java. This specially designed Python tutorial will help you learn Python Programming Language in the most efficient way, with topics from basics to advanced (like Web-scraping, Django, Deep-Learning, etc.) with examples.
What is Python?
Python is a high-level, general-purpose, and very popular programming language. Python programming language (latest Python 3) is being used in web development, Machine Learning applications, along with all cutting-edge technology in Software Industry.
Python language is being used by almost all tech-giant companies like – Google, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Uber… etc.
The biggest strength of Python is huge collection of standard library which can be used for the following:
- Machine Learning
- GUI Applications (like Kivy, Tkinter, PyQt etc. )
- Web frameworks like Django (used by YouTube, Instagram, Dropbox)
- Image processing (like OpenCV, Pillow)
- Web scraping (like Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, Selenium)
- Test frameworks
- Scientific computing
- Text processing and many more..
Why Learn Python?
Python is currently the most widely used multi-purpose, high-level programming language, which allows programming in Object-Oriented and Procedural paradigms. Python programs generally are smaller than other programming languages like Java. Programmers have to type relatively less and the indentation requirement of the language, makes them readable all the time.
Getting Started with Python Tutorial
Here are the important topics that come under Python. After completing all the important topics, you’ll have a basic understanding of the Python programming language:-
Python Data Types
Python Control Flow
Python OOPs Concepts
Python Exception Handling
Machine Learning with Python
Modules in Python
Working With Database
Applications and Projects
Recommended Python Tutorials
Also, checkRecent Articles on Python !Python Programming ExamplesPython Output & Multiple Choice Questions
To achieve a solid understanding of Python, it’s very important to engage with Python quizzes and MCQs. These quizzes can enhance your ability to solve similar questions and improve your problem-solving skills.
Here are some quiz articles related to Python:
Python is the most in-demand programming language in 2023, with companies of all sizes looking for Python programmers to develop websites, software, and applications, as well as to work on data science, AI, and machine learning technologies. There is a high shortage of Python programmers, and those with 3-5 years of experience can command salaries of around $150,000 per year in the United States.
Here is a list of companies that are hiring Python programmers:
Careers with Python
If you are a Python developer, you are in high demand. There are many jobs available in the current IT/Software development market for freshers who know Python well.
- Web developer
- Backend developer
- Data scientist
- Machine learning engineer
- Software engineer
- Systems Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud engineer
- Mobile Developer
- Game developer
- Research engineer
- Quality assurance engineer
- Technical writer
- Product Manager
- Technical support specialist
Python Online Compiler/Interpreter
There are two ways you can execute your Python program. first, we write a program in a file and run it one time. Second, run a code line by line. Here we provided the latest Python 3.11.2 version compiler where you can edit and compile your written code directly with just one click of the RUN Button.
# Python Program to print Hello World
print("Hello World! I Don't Give a Bug")
Hello World! I Don't Give a Bug
“Give this Python code a try, and here’s a fun challenge: print ‘Hello World’ along with your name!”
Applications of Python
There is a wide range of applications that Python can be used for.
- Web development: Django, Flask, Pyramid
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence: TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn
- Data science and data visualization: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Desktop GUI: PyQt, Tkinter, Kivy
- Web scraping: Scrapy, Beautiful Soup, Selenium
- Game development: Pygame, Godot, Unity (with Python plugin)
- Business applications: Odoo, ERPNext, Tryton
- Audio and video applications: FFmpeg, Librosa, OpenCV
- Embedded applications: MicroPython, CircuitPython, Py板
Trending Python Applications in 2023
Here are some of the trending Python applications in 2023:
- NExT-GPT: A multimodal large language model that can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
- ControlNet: A diffusion model that can be controlled to generate specific images.
- ProPainter: A video inpainting model that can fill in missing parts of videos.
- ivy: A unified AI framework that supports multiple machine learning libraries.
- openpilot: An open source driver assistance system.
- Langchain-Chatchat: A local knowledge-based LLM QA app.
Note: These latest applications are all still under development, but they show the potential of Python for creating new and innovative applications.
Python Tutorial – Prerequisites
Readers of this beginner’s Python tutorial are expected to have a reasonable familiarity with programming environments and basic concepts such as variables, commands, and syntax.