As we know Python is a multi-purpose language and widely used for scripting. We can write Python scripts to automate daily life task.
Let’s say we want to track any Amazon product price and grab the deal when the price changes below our defined price. Let’s write a Python script for this.
Below is the code:
Tracking.... Load finished Price is high please wait for the best deal
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- Amazon product availability checker using Python
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Get Bit Coin price in real time using Python
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- Analyzing selling price of used cars using Python
- Python - Cost computation using Frequency and Price dictionary
- How to create a COVID-19 Tracker Android App
- Python | Find Hotel Prices using Hotel price comparison API
- PyQt5 - Application to get the price of BitCoin
- Python | Triple Product to K
- Python - Itertools.Product()
- Python - Product of i^k in List
- Python | K Value Indices Product
- Python | Matrix Product
- Python - Row with Maximum Product
- Python - Dictionary Key's Product in list
- Python | Product of Prefix in list
- Python | Valid Ranges Product
- Python - Suffix Product in list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.