As we know Python is a multi-purpose language and widely used for scripting. We can write Python scripts to automate daily life task.
Let’s say we want to track any Amazon product price and grab the deal when the price changes below our defined price. Let’s write a Python script for this.
Below is the code:
Tracking.... Load finished Price is high please wait for the best deal
- Amazon product availability checker using Python
- Analyzing selling price of used cars using Python
- Python | Find Hotel Prices using Hotel price comparison API
- Python | Matrix Product
- Python - Row with Maximum Product
- Python | Pandas dataframe.product()
- Python - Pair with Maximum product
- Python | Pair Product combinations
- Python | Pandas Series.product()
- Python - String Integer Product
- Python - Tuple value product in dictionary
- Python - Cumulative Records Product
- Python | Incremental Records Product
- Python | Consecutive chunks Product
- Python | Record Index Product
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.