As we know Python is a multi-purpose language and widely used for scripting. We can write Python scripts to automate daily life task.
Let’s say we want to track any Amazon product price and grab the deal when the price changes below our defined price. Let’s write a Python script for this.
Below is the code:
Tracking.... Load finished Price is high please wait for the best deal
- Amazon product availability checker using Python
- Python | Pandas dataframe.product()
- Python | Pandas Series.product()
- Python | Consecutive element maximum product
- Python Program for Product of unique prime factors of a number
- Python | Pandas series.cumprod() to find Cumulative product of a Series
- Cartesian Product of any number of sets
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.