The simplest way to produce output is using the
print() function where you can pass zero or more expressions separated by commas. This function converts the expressions you pass into a string before writing to the screen.
Syntax: print(value(s), sep= ‘ ‘, end = ‘\n’, file=file, flush=flush)
value(s) : Any value, and as many as you like. Will be converted to string before printed
sep=’separator’ : (Optional) Specify how to separate the objects, if there is more than one.Default :’ ‘
end=’end’: (Optional) Specify what to print at the end.Default : ‘\n’
file : (Optional) An object with a write method. Default :sys.stdout
flush : (Optional) A Boolean, specifying if the output is flushed (True) or buffered (False). Default: False
Returns: It returns output to the screen.
Code #1: Using
print() function in Python(2.x)
GeeksForGeeks Geeks For Geeks Portal [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Code #2 : Using
print() function in Python(3.x)
GeeksForGeeks x = 5 GFG Python@GeeksforGeeks
- Program to print its own name as output
- Print powers using Anonymous Function in Python
- Decorator to print Function call details in Python
- Output of Python Program | Set 3
- Output of Python program | Set 5
- Python | Output Formatting
- Output of Python Program | Set 1
- Output of Python Programs | Set 22 (Loops)
- Python | Testing Output to stdout
- Output of Python Programs | Set 24 (Dictionary)
- Output of Python Programs | (Dictionary)
- Output of Python programs | Set 9 (Dictionary)
- Python | Logging Test Output to a File
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string in Python
- Python | sep parameter in print()
- How to print without newline in Python?
- Python end parameter in print()
- Print with your own font using Python !!
- Print objects of a class in Python
- Print Colors in Python terminal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.