The separator between the arguments to print() function in Python is space by default (softspace feature) , which can be modified and can be made to any character, integer or string as per our choice. The ‘sep’ parameter is used to achieve the same, it is found only in python 3.x or later. It is also used for formatting the output strings.
GFG 09-12-2016 pratik@geeksforgeeks
GFG 09-12-2016 prtkagarwal@geeksforgeeks
Note: Please change the language from Python to Python 3 in the online ide.
Go to your interactive python ide by typing python in your cmd ( windows ) or terminal ( linux )
This article is contributed by Pratik Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | end parameter in print()
- Python | file parameter in print()
- Python | Key-Value to URL Parameter Conversion
- Python | Split and Pass list as separate parameter
- How to print without newline in Python?
- Print with your own font using Python !!
- Print first m multiples of n without using any loop in Python
- Python | Print all sublists of a list
- Python program to print Emojis
- Python | Print Alphabets till N
- Print objects of a class in Python
- Python | Print the initials of a name with last name in full
- Python | Print diagonals of 2D list
- Python | Output using print() function
- Print Colors in Python terminal