Django is a Python-based web framework that allows you to quickly create efficient web applications. It is also called batteries included framework because Django provides built-in features for everything including Django Admin Interface, default database – SQLlite3, etc. When you’re building a website, you always need a similar set of components: a way to handle user authentication (signing up, signing in, signing out), a management panel for your website, forms, a way to upload files, etc. Django gives you ready-made components to use and that too for rapid development.
Why Django Framework ?
- Excellent documentation and high scalability.
- Used by Top MNCs and Companies, such as Instagram, Disqus, Spotify, Youtube, Bitbucket, Dropbox, etc. and the list is never-ending.
- Easiest Framework to learn, rapid development and Batteries fully included.
- The last but not least reason to learn Django is Python, Python has huge library and features such as Web Scrapping, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Scientific Computing, etc. One can integrate it all this with web application and do lots and lots of advance stuff.
- Django Basics
- Django Introduction and Installation
- When to Use Django? Comparison with other Development Stacks
- Django Project MVT Structure
- How to Create a Basic Project using MVT in Django ?
- How to Create an App in Django ?
- Django Forms
- How to create a form using Django Forms ?
- Render HTML Forms (GET & POST) in Django
- Django Form Fields
- form field custom widgets
- Initial form data – Django Forms
- ModelForm – Create form from Models
- Render Form Fields Manually
- Django Formsets
- Django ModelFormSets
- Django Templates
- Template Filters
- Template Tags
- Boolean Operators
- for loop
- if – Django Templates
- Template Inheritance
- Django Views
- Function Based Views
- Class Based Generic Views Django
- Django Models
- ORM – Inserting, Updating & Deleting Data
- Basic App Model – Makemigrations and Migrate
- model data types and fields list
- Add the slug field inside Django Model
- Intermediate fields in Django
- Uploading images in Django
- Render Model in Django Admin Interface
- Change Object Display Name using __str__ function – Django Models
- Built-in Field Validations – Django Models
- Custom Field Validations in Django Models
- How to use Django Field Choices ?
- Overriding the save method – Django Models
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course