Programs in Python Set
- Remove items from Set
- Python Set difference to find lost element from a duplicated array
- Minimum number of subsets with distinct elements using Counter
- Python set operations
- Python set to check if string is panagram
- Remove items from Set
- Maximum and Minimum in a Set
- Remove() and discard() : Remove an element in a set.
- Set copy() : Returns a shallow copy of the set in python.
- Issuperset() : Returns True if all elements of a set A occupies set B which is passed as an argument.
- Set difference() : Returns a set that is the difference between two sets.
- Set symmetric_difference() : Returns a set of elements which are in either of the sets.
- Set update() : Adds elements from one set to the present set.
- Set symmetric_difference_update() :Returns a new set which contains symmetric difference of two sets.
- Set update(): This method does union of set With the given iteration.
- Isdisjoint() : Convert iterables to set and checks whether the sets are disjoint or not.
- Set clear() : Removes all elements from the set.
- Set add() : Adds a given element to a set if the element is not present in the set.
- Issubset() : Returns True if all elements of a set A are present in another set B which is passed as an argument.
- Pop() : Pop out elements from a set.
More Useful Links
- Recent Articles on Python
- Coding Practice Platform
- Multiple Choice Questions
- All articles in Python Category
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | Count the Number of matching characters in a pair of string
- Python | How and where to apply Feature Scaling?
- Testing in Python using doctest module
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Program to accept the strings which contains all vowels
- Creating a simple machine learning model
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python | Find current weather of any city using openweathermap API
- Python | Plotting Google Map using gmplot package
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python