Converting emoticons or emoji into text in Python can be done using the demoji module. It is used to accurately remove and replace emojis in text strings. To install the demoji module the below command can be used:
pip install demoji
The demoji module also require an initial download of data from the Unicode Consortium’s emoji code repository as the emoji list itself is frequently updated and changed. The below code block should be used for the above-mentioned download:
Now that we are all set to use the demoji module we can jump into a few examples.
- Draw smiling face emoji using Turtle in Python
- Python: Convert Speech to text and text to Speech
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- Convert Text to Speech in Python
- Convert Text to Speech in Python using win32com.client
- Python | Convert image to text and then to speech
- Convert Text file to JSON in Python
- Convert Text File to CSV using Python Pandas
- Split a text column into two columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Join two text columns into a single column in Pandas
- Python | Convert a list of Tuples into Dictionary
- Python | Convert a list of characters into a string
- Python | Convert a nested list into a flat list
- Python | Convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer
- Python | Convert two lists into a dictionary
- Python | Convert a list into a tuple
- Python | Convert set into a list
- Python | Convert dictionary object into string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.