OpenCV-Python is a library of Python bindings designed to solve computer vision problems.
cv2.imwrite() method is used to save an image to any storage device. This will save the image according to the specified format in current working directory.
Syntax: cv2.imwrite(filename, image)
filename: A string representing the file name. The filename must include image format like .jpg, .png, etc.
image: It is the image that is to be saved.
Return Value: It returns true if image is saved successfully.
Before saving image: ['geeks.png'] After saving image: ['geeks.png', 'savedImage.jpg'] Successfully saved
- Python OpenCV | cv2.imshow() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.circle() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.imread() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.arrowedLine() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.copyMakeBorder() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.line() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.cvtColor() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.putText() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.ellipse() method
- Python OpenCV | cv2.rectangle() method
- Line detection in python with OpenCV | Houghline method
- Python Program to detect the edges of an image using OpenCV | Sobel edge detection method
- Real-Time Edge Detection using OpenCV in Python | Canny edge detection method
- Python | Corner Detection with Shi-Tomasi Corner Detection Method using OpenCV
- Python | Corner detection with Harris Corner Detection method using OpenCV
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.