How to get Technical Content Writing Internship at Geeksforgeeks.org?
Content Writing internships/freelancing generally are available at GeeksforGeeks round the year and open to all the students who are good in writing and at the same time knowledgeable enough to write about a particular topic.
GeeksforGeeks offers two types of Content writing positions for “Work at home Technical Content Writing”.
How to Apply
- Think of a topic not published at GeeksforGeeks (How to choose topic for writing?)
- Write it on https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/
- Drop a mail and send your resume after 3 articles of yours get published to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Technical Content Writer and Reviewer”
- Stipend is paid
- Guide to write an article and review process
- Benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks