- How to get Technical Content Writing Internship at Geeksforgeeks.org?
- Guide to write an article and review process
- Benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks
Freelance Technical Content Writing
GeeksforGeeks introduces freelance technical content writing for the professionals who have taken a break from their career for any reasons.
An opportunity for all the professionals who have taken a career break due any personal reasons. Be it higher studies preparation/ kids/ marriage /maternity and enthusiastic to return to work again.
Benefits of joining the Content Writing Team
- Experience certificate for all the duration you’ll work
- Flexible work hours and work load
- Bridge the gap of your career break
- If selected, you can continue for as much duration as you want
- New skills development
- Work-Life balance
- Stream : Computer Science
- Job Type : Work from home
- Job Profile: Writing articles on various CS technical topics
- Desired Skills: C/C++/Java/Python/Data Structures and Algorithm.
Categories of Article Writing
|Article Writing Category|
|Writing different language code for existing Programs in existing articles- Guidelines||Code|
|Article Writing in Algo & DS||Algo & DS|
|Article Writing in Java||Java|
|Article Writing in Python||Python|
|Article Writing in C/C++||C/C++|
|Article Writing in SQL||SQL|
|Articles in Competitive Programming||CP|
|Problem setting at practice.geeksforgeeks.org||Problem Setter|
|Writing small puzzles||Puzzle|
|Output based questions in C/C++/Java/Python||MCQ|
|Interesting Facts in Languages||GFacts|
|Making videos for existing articles||Video|
|Design Pattern based Articles||Design|
|Animation for articles||Animation|
How to Apply : Send your resume to email@example.com with subject “Freelancer – Technical Content Writer and Reviewer”
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above