How to choose a topic for writing at GeeksforGeeks
Lot of people have the confusion on “What topic should be chosen to write an article“? This article focus on How shall you proceed in order to sort out the confusion of choosing a topic for writing an article.
Step 1 : If you have a topic in mind, check at GeeksforGeeks whether it is already published or not. On the top, type your topic in Google search bar to see if the topic you are planning to write is published or not.
Alternatively, you can pick an article from the unpublished list of articles.
Step 2 : If the topic is not published already, please click on write.geeksforgeeks.org and start writing the article.
- Check Guide to write an article to start with.
- Save your article as draft and once you are finished writing from your end, Click on save as pending.
- Your article will be reviewed by our team member. You’ll get a feedback about your article in comment section generally within a week.
Major Article Writing Topic Categories
|Writing different language code for existing Programs in existing articles- Guidelines|
|Article Writing in Java|
|Article Writing in Algo & DS|
|Article Writing in Python|
|Article Writing in C/C++|
|Article Writing in SQL|
|Articles in Competitive Programming|
|Writing small puzzles|
|Interesting Facts in Languages like C, C++, Java, Python, C# and Perl|
|Making videos for existing articles|
|Design Pattern based Articles|
|Animation videos for articles|
|Library functions of C/C++STL/ C++/Java Packages|
In addition to the categories listed above, these domains are also allowed:
- How to get Technical Content Writing Internship at Geeksforgeeks.org?
- Guide to write an article and review process
- Benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks