Following internship profiles are available for summer internships – 2018
- Video Animations for existing GeeksforGeeks articles : See sample videos here
- Article Writing and Reviewing ( Work from home ) : Excellent writing skills in technical content is must for content writing. Reviewing from home can only be done by existing GeeksforGeeks authors who have successfully published more than 50 articles.
- Article Writing and Reviewing at Office( Noida – Minimum Duration 6 months ) : Excellent writing skills in technical content is must.
- Software Developer ( Only Work at Office (Noida) – Minimum Duration 6 months ): Having worked on some open source projects previously is an add-on.
- Digital Marketing : Manage the company’s social media channels, Find out methods for audience engagement and visibility, Work on SEO and SEM.
- Problem Curator ( Only Work at Office (Noida) – Minimum Duration 6 months ) : Having active profiles with good scores in competitive programming is must.
Description: GeeksforGeeks needs excellent content writers to be appointed as “Interns”. The interns are free to choose their time period (minimum one month).
Why should you apply?
- Candidates qualified for internship will be eligible for Certificates by GeeksforGeeks
- Students will also get Stipend of the internship
- Improves your knowledge as you need to learn extensively before writing an article
- Flexible work timings as this is work@home Internship
- Duration of internship can be one month to one year.
How to apply?
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose to write under the following categories, also, please mention Relevant Subject in your mail:
|Article Writing Category||Subject of Mail|
|Writing different language code for existing Programs in existing articles- Guidelines||Code|
|Article Writing in Algo & DS||Algo & DS|
|Article Writing in Java||Java|
|Article Writing in Python||Python|
|Article Writing in C/C++||C/C++|
|STL in C++ and Collections in Java||Library functions|
|Making videos for existing articles||Video|
|Article Writing in Linux/Unix Commands||Linux|
|Article Writing in SQL||SQL|
|Articles in Competitive Programming||CP|
|Problem setting at practice.geeksforgeeks.org||Problem Setter|
|Writing small puzzles||Puzzle|
|Interesting Facts in Languages||GFacts|
|Design Pattern based Articles||Design|
|Animation for articles||Animation|