CSS | list-style-image Property
The list-style-image property in CSS is used to set the image that will be used as the list item marker.
- none: This value specifies that no image is used as the marker. If this value is set, the marker defined in list-style-type is used instead. This is default value.
- url: In this value the path to the image is used as a list-item marker.
- initial: This mode sets this property to its default value.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by list-style-image property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0 and above
- Edge 12.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 4.0 and above
- Firefox 1.0 and above
- Opera 7.0 and above
- Apple Safari 1.0 and above