The list-style-position property in CSS specifies the position of the marker box with respect to the principal block box.
- outside: In this value the marker is outside the principal block box i.e the bullet points will be outside the list item. This is the default value.
- inside: In this value the marker is the first element among the list item’s contents i.e the bullet points will be inside the list item.
- initial: This mode sets this property to its default value.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by list-style-position property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Opera 7.0
- Apple Safari 1.0
- HTML | DOM Style listStylePosition Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.