The list-style-position property in CSS specifies the position of the marker box with respect to the principal block box.
- outside: In this value the marker is outside the principal block box i.e the bullet points will be outside the list item. This is the default value.
- inside: In this value the marker is the first element among the list item’s contents i.e the bullet points will be inside the list item.
- initial: This mode sets this property to its default value.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by list-style-position property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Opera 7.0
- Apple Safari 1.0
- HTML | DOM Style listStylePosition Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | nav-up property
- CSS | nav-down property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | columns Property
- CSS | align-self Property
- CSS | bleed property
- CSS | resize Property
- Web API | DOMRect right property
- CSS | clip Property
- CSS overflow-y Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.