The animation-name property is used to specify the name of the @keyframes describing the animation.
Property Value: The animation-name property value are listed below:
- keyframename: This property is used to specify the name of the keyframe which need to bind with selector.
- none: It is the default value. It is used to specify that there will be no animation.
- initial: This property is used to set this property to its default value.
- inherit: This property is used to inherits this property from its parent element.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by animation-name property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 43.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 16.0
- Opera 30.0
- Safari 9.0
- HTML | DOM Style animationName Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.