WordPress Reading Setting
WordPress is an open-source Content Management System framework. it is a tool that organizes the whole process of creating, storing, and showcasing web content in an optimal way. WordPress started its journey as an improvement tool to enhance the regular typography of day-to-day writing. But it was taken as a blogging tool and as we reach the last quarter of this year WordPress stands strong as the most used WCM system used and that also not only in the blogging community. In this article, we will discuss how to preview the posts on WordPress.
In this article, we are going to discuss the WordPress reading setting. This setting helps us to set the number of posts to be displayed on the main page.
Step 1: Go to the WordPress login page and enter the username and password to log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
After successful login, your screen looks like this.
Step 2: Go to Setting -> Reading.
Frontpage displays − The Frontpage display setting is used to display the front page in any of the following formats −
- Your latest posts − This setting helps us to display the latest posts on the front page of our website.
- A static page − This setting displays the static pages on the front page of the website.
- Front Page − The Frontpage is helped us to select the actual page that’s we want to display on the front page.
- Posts Page − The post page is allow us to select the page from the drop-down which contains posts.
Blog pages show at most − This setting allows us to set the number of posts to be displayed per page. By default this WordPress display 10 posts per page.
For each article in a feed, show − This setting helps us to display the post by selecting Full Text or Summary.
- Full Text − The full text displays the complete post on browser.
- Summary − The summary displays the summary of the post on the browser.
Search Engine Visibility − If we click on the checkbox, Our site will be ignored by the search engine.
Please Login to comment...