SBI Clerk General Awareness Syllabus
SBI Clerk Mains General Awareness 2022: SBI Clerk Mains exam is divided into four categories, one of which is General/ Financial Awareness. SBI will also ask GK questions in the General Awareness portion. GeeksforGeeks brought you the complete syllabus, Exam Details and most important topics of General Awareness for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
Candidates who are preparing for the SBI Clerk Mains exam should practice previous years’ test questions. Knowing the same can assist students to understand the level and pattern of the exam. They can also learn about the topics on which questions will be asked in the exam. Scroll down to see SBI Clerk Mains GK questions from previous years.
SBI Clerk Exam Details –
|Name of Exam||SBI Clerk Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Three: Prelims, Mains, and Test of Specified Opted Local Language|
The exam pattern of the SBI Clerk Mains General Awareness is given below:
|Sectional Cut off||Yes|
SBI Clerk General Awareness Syllabus:
This subject is undoubtedly the most score of all topics, yet it needs careful follow-up and review. Furthermore, given the range and potential of questions arising from every topic, this may be a broad topic. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Static Awareness, Financial & Economic Awareness, and General Knowledge are all covered in the SBI PO general awareness syllabus.
Important Topics of General Awareness for SBI Clerk:
The State Bank of India organises Mains following the SBI Clerk Prelims. General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude are among the topics included in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. Furthermore, the General Awareness portion includes General Knowledge questions (GK).
There are 50 multiple-choice questions in the General Awareness section. The General Awareness part is worth 50 points and takes 35 minutes to complete. We will update this page with GK questions as soon as SBI conducts the Mains.
- Current Affairs
- News on the Banking Industry
- Awards and honours
- Latest Appointments
- New schemes of central and state governments
- Static Awareness
- Country’s Name and Capitals
- Headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies)
- Constituencies of ministers
- Dance forms
- Most Important Questions on Indian Dance forms
- Nuclear and Thermal Power Plants of India
Banking and Financial Awareness
- Introduction to National financial institutions
- RBI And Its Functions
- SEBI – Objectives, Structure and Functions
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
- Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC)
- Bank Board Bureau (BBB) and Financial Services Institutions Bureau (FSIB)
- SIDBI and its Functions
- National Stock Exchange of India (NSEI)
- Introduction to International organizations
- International Bank of Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market
Economics and Finance
- Payment And Small Finance Banks With Its Headquarters
- Private Sector Banks and their Headquarters
- Public Sector Banks And Their Headquarters
Books and Authors
- List of Important Books and Authors
- MCQ on Important Books and Authors
- Some Important Foreign Writers and their Books
FAQs on SBI Clerk Mains General Awareness
Candidates can check some of the commonly asked questions and their answers below:
Q1. How many GK questions are asked in the SBI Clerk Mains exam?
A: The General Awareness section consists of 50 objective-type questions.
Q2. What are the total marks for the SBI Clerk Mains General Awareness section?
A: The total marks for the General Awareness section are 50 marks.
Q3. Is there any sectional time for attempting GA questions in SBI Clerk Mains?
A: Yes, candidates have to attempt the General Awareness section in 35 minutes.
Q4. What are the topics from which GA questions are asked in SBI Clerk Mains?
A: Government Schemes, Banking News, Economy & Budget, Sports, National and International Awards, Summits and Conferences, and Military Exercises are some of the topics from which GK questions are asked in the SBI Clerk Mains exam.